Pennsylvania Immigration Appeal Attorneys
As a non-citizen, if your life in the U.S. is threatened by the possibility of deportation, unlawful detention or erroneous denial of a visa, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Thankfully, you do not need to take on the U.S. government on your own.
The Pennsylvania immigration appeal lawyers at Prince Law Offices, P.C., can help level the playing field. We practice extensively in federal courts throughout Pennsylvania. We handle a wide range of immigration litigation and appeals related to:
- Overstaying a visa
- Illegal entry into the U.S.
- Criminal defense of immigrants
- Writs of Habeas Corpus for immigrants who are unlawfully detained or who were ordered to be removed (deported)
- Writs of Mandamus to compel immigration authorities to make a timely determination on your visa or asylum application
- Denaturalization proceedings for naturalized citizens accused of crimes
Ineffective Assistance of Counsel Claims and Post-Conviction Relief
When a criminal defense lawyer fails to tell a client that there may be immigration consequences to pleading guilty, that is ineffective assistance of counsel. If you are now facing deportation, the loss of your green card or the loss of your right to re-enter the U.S. after leaving, Prince Law Offices, P.C., may be able to help. Because we have vast experience in both criminal defense and immigration law, we can examine the conviction and the conduct of the defense attorney.
If you were not informed of the immigration consequences, we will fight for your right to remain in the U.S. with your loved ones. Possible actions include:
- Asking the court to change an aggravated felony conviction to a simple felony conviction
- Trying to get a felony reduced to a misdemeanor
- Seeking to have a conviction vacated completely
Though post-conviction relief litigation is challenging and not all cases can be won, you can be confident that our team of lawyers will explore every possible option to mitigate the consequences of conviction. We will fight to the very end to help you avoid deportation.
Contact an Immigration Litigation Lawyer for an Initial Consultation
If you are an immigrant convicted of a crime, or if you are an immigration attorney with a client who has been convicted, Prince Law Offices, P.C., may be able to help you appeal the conviction. Call 610-845-3803 or toll free 888-313-0416. You can also contact our law firm online.