Representing Southeastern Pennsylvania Since 1990
Prince Law Offices, P.C., is a full-service law firm serving Pennsylvania clients from seven convenient office locations. We handle a wide variety of legal issues affecting individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations. Additionally, we are one of the only firms in Pennsylvania that practices firearms law. In every area of our practice, we are committed to providing the best quality client service. You can be sure that we will devote our full energy, attention and resources to resolving your particular legal issues in a timely and effective manner.
Our Pennsylvania attorneys represent clients in the following areas of law:
- Workers’ compensation
- Disability claims (SSD and SSI ) for adults and children
- Family law, ranging from divorce to adoption
- Criminal defense against misdemeanor and felony crimes from DUI to homicide
- Immigration law, including obtaining family and employment visas, fighting deportation and much more
- Real estate law and zoning
- Estate planning and probate
- Corporate and business law, including representation of non-profits
- Equine law
- Civil rights issues, including police brutality, discrimination and deprivation of gun rights
Firearms Law, Gun Trusts and Related Issues
Firearms Industry Consulting Group, a division of Prince Law Offices, P.C., will tackle any issue relating to firearms law and the Second Amendment. We represent individuals as well as federal firearm licensees such as gun dealers, gun ranges and gun manufacturers. Our firearms law practice includes handling the below issues:
FFLs, Gun Clubs and Ranges:
Whether you are an individual, an FFL, or a gun club/range, if you ever have an issue involving a firearm, please do not hesitate to contact us. Together, we can ensure that our Second Amendment rights are here for our grandchildren. You can find more out about our firearms division, Firearms Industry Consulting Group, at our firearms law website, firearmsindustryconsultingproup.com.
For over two decades, we've been earning the trust of your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. Today, let us earn yours.
To schedule a free consultation, except for firearms law consults, with a lawyer who has local experience with your type of legal issue, call our firm directly at 610-845-3803 or 888-313-0416, or contact us online and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Many Pennsylvania Office Locations …
Each One Managed by a Dedicated, Local Attorney