Phone 610-845-3803 ext 84187
Toll Free 877-860-5135
Eric Winter grew up in Berks County and is a 1992 graduate of Muhlenberg High School. He attended the University of Scranton, graduating in 1996 from their Special Jesuit Liberal Arts Program. Mr. Winter graduated from Villanova School of Law in 1999. While at Villanova, he served as chair of the Global Democracy Project, an international initiative to improve the efficiency of the legal systems in Bosnia and Rwanda through the use of Computers.
Mr. Winter served as the judicial law Clerk to President Judge Scott D. Keller of the Berks County Court of Common Pleas from 1999-2000. He served with the Berks County District Attorneys Office from 2000-2005. During his last two years with the District Attorney, he served as Chief of Trials and oversaw the Appeals unit and two other courtrooms. Mr. Winter was also instrumental in establishing the District Attorneys Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health Treatment Court Programs.
Mr. Winter worked for Roland & Schlegel (now Roland Stock) from 2006 through 2008 where he practiced general civil litigation including personal injury and medical malpractice work.
Mr. Winter worked for Missan Law Offices from 2009 through 2011, where he practiced primarily family law, immigration and criminal appellate work. He came to work for Prince Law Offices in July 2011.
Mr. Winter has tried over 50 jury trials and well over 150 non-jury trials in almost types of cases from child custody to personal injury to murder. He is admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania. Mr. Winter has practiced extensively in the Pennsylvania Superior and Supreme Courts and has experience in Capital Appellate Work.
Mr. Winter lives in West Lawn, Berks County with his wife and three children.
- Berks County Bar Journal Editor
- Board Member of Berks Connections Pretrial Services
- Board Member of Easy Does It, Inc.
- Commissioner for Boy Scouts of America Hawk Mountain Council Cacoosing District
- Cubmaster Pack 430, St. Ignatius Loyola, West Lawn, PA
- District Chair Cacoosing District Hawk Mountain Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Friends of Scouting Chairperson, Cacoosing District Hawk Mountain Council
- Chair, Immigration Law Committee, Berks County Bar Association
- Member-Berks County Bar Association
- Member-Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, May, 1999
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania, 1996
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Special Jesuit Liberal Arts Program
Honors and Awards:
- Eagle Scout
- Berks Connections Pretrial Services. W. Richard Eshelman Award
- Boy Scouts of America Hawk Mountain Council District Award of Merit